Friday, November 16, 2007

It's a Lot Harder Than It Looks


Blogging is a lot harder than it looks. I read the things that others write and they make it look so easy. How do you think of so many different things to write about? Is there a list somewhere?

I'm not serious but I wish there were some sort of list. Maybe a writing assignment by a Domme. I think I could write about anything she told me to as long as she gave me a topic. Writing isn't that hard. Good writing is hard I am sure but writing like I write isn't hard. I've already written two paragraphs about nothing. Maybe I should write for Seinfeld if it ever comes back to TV.

I chose this picture because I thought it would inspire me. It looks hypnotic and I can just imagine walking down those steps and getting deeper with every step down. I wonder if it is possible to be hypnotized while you are walking?

Being hypnotized is an interesting experience. I thought at first I would feel different during and after. Like I was spacing out or something. But all I felt was really relaxed and really focused on listening to everything she had to say. Afterwards I did feel like I wished I had some way to please the women around me. Not for the excitement but because I thought it would make them feel good. I went and knocked on my neighbor's door and asked her if she needed anything from the store. She has three little kids and her husband is away a lot. Even though I think I am a decent guy I never thought about doing that for her before. She was so thankful and her smile when I brought the things back made me feel good. Not sexually good but good.

Even if I am never dominated by a woman in a relationship I like knowing that I can be a better person just from listening to these hypnosis files.

2 comments:

Grey Owl said...

Very good message Mac; glad I stopped by. And very nice TTT too...

Unknown said...

I just write about the things that I do or that happen to me in this lifestyle and my reactions to them. I usually have more to say than I have time to write.